openANX – The Ultimate Decentralized Exchange

openANX – The Ultimate Decentralized Exchange
Propy

What is openANX and why different with another Decentralized Exchange, openANX Open source, decentralized, transparently governed exchanges will, eventually dominate the crypto currency market. Central to openANX is the integration of emerging decentralized exchange protocols to a mechanism that provides transparency as to the counterparty credit quality of service provider participants (i.e. Asset Gateways). The openANX decentralized exchange initiatives as it recognizes that non trading ancillary services are required for attracting the critical mass of users required for a functional ecosystem network.

The following statement from the openANX CTO on the future technology of decentralized exchanges of the openANX platform Hugh Madden, CTO

ANX firmly believes decentralized exchanges will dominate the cryptocurrency market. We plan to lead the march toward this future through openANX, which will be fully open sourced, transparently governed, and kickstarted by ANX’s technology, experience in operating an exchange, infrastructure, and wide network of users.

By utilizing the latest technological advances and a peer reviewed and implemented open source code, the openANX platform will integrate the strengths of the existing CEM model with the best functionality and features of the decentralized model while circumventing or mitigating the shortcomings of both systems. The initiative will offer gateway services and bridging to secondary, decentralized markets (exchange services) for Ethereum ERC20 tokens. These Ethereum tokens can be in the form of native Ethereum tokens (such as tokens for other DAOs), or tokenized representations of off blockchain assets.

TOKEN OAX

For support openANX platform team will launch crowdsale for Tokens OAX, these tokens will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain and will be offered to backers of the openANX project via a token sale. The token sale will be launched on or about the 22nd June 2017. A second token sale will take place once the initial prototype has been developed and tested to fund its deployment.

The supply of openANX is limited to the number of one hundred million (100,000,000) in total (including those available for sale during the Token Sale) and will be generated upon the launch (“Token Launch”). The tokens will be distributed in the following manner: 80% (30/30/20) of the tokens will be eventually allocated amongst the community; the remaining 20% will be allocated to the Foundation initiator, early backers, and the development team.

OAX is a token that can be exchanged for membership in the DAO and its association. Members will be entitled to certain privileges, including but not limited to voting privileges on major operational decisions relating to the openANX platform. Members are not entitled to any economic rights of the Foundation at any time and membership does not entitle the holder to any distribution of profits nor any claim on any assets.

 

For more detail about openANX project let’s stay tuned on openANX official announcement site

coindirect

About The Author

Profile photo of iqbal26

Just indonesian people

Related posts

Optimization WordPress Plugins & Solutions by W3 EDGE

Responsive WordPress Theme Freetheme wordpress magazine responsive freetheme wordpress news responsive freeWORDPRESS PLUGIN PREMIUM FREEDownload theme free

Skip to toolbar